The Graduate School of Science and Technology offers a short term (1 semester to 1 full academic year) student exchange program to our partner institutions listed below. This exchange program is based on the agreement between our partner institutions and the Graduate School of Science and Technology, Keio University.
For 2022 Spring Semester (April 1, 2022 - September 21, 2022) Enrollment
For 2022 Fall Semester (September 22, 2022 - March 31, 2023) Enrollment (TBD)
Before applying, please read through the Overview of Short Term International Student .
Please complete and submit the application documents below through Online Application Site by applicant.
* Only applicable to students applying for "Research based Program" and "Research and Courses Program".
* Do not forget your signature and the date on the bottom of your paper.
* Only applicable to students appying for "Research and Courses Program" and "Courses focused Program".
* Course list for Academic Year 2022 will be available only around early April 2022. Please refer to the course list for Academic Year 2021 below to fill in the Course Registration Plan.
4. Official Transcript (in English)
* Must be completed and signed by a physician, NOT by the student.
* The Certificate of Eligibility is one of the required documents for your student visa application. Please fill in this application form, referring to the sample below.
7. Effective passport copy of your face page
8. ID photo taken within 3 months: Color, no background
* This photo is used for the Short-term International Student Application Form and Application for Certificate of Eligibility.
* As for photo specification, please refer here .
9. Application for Dormitory
* Only applicable to students who wish to apply for Keio University dormitories.
* Please read the Dormitory Information carefully and apply through Online Application Site .
as of July 20, 2021
|Belgium||Université Catholique de Louvain / Université libre de Bruxelles / Université de Liège|
|Denmark||Technical University of Denmark|
|France||CentraleSupélec / Ecole Centrale de Lille / Ecole Centrale de Lyon / Ecole Centrale de Marseille / Ecole Centrale de Nantes / Ecole Polytechnique / CY Tech / Bordeaux INP – ENSEIRB-MATMECA / ENSTA ParisTech / IMT Atlantique / IMT Mines Albi-Carmaux / INSA Rennes / MINES ParisTech|
|Germany||Leibniz Universität Hannover / Technische Universität München / University of Regensburg / University of Stuttgart / University of Tübingen / Hamburg University of Technology|
|Italy||Politecnico di Milano / University of Trento / University of Padua|
|Poland||Wroclaw University of Science and Technology|
|Portugal||Instituto Superior Técnico|
|South Korea||Dong-Eui University / Ewha Womans University|
|Spain||Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya / Universidad Politécnica de Madrid / Universitat Politècnica de València|
|Sweden||KTH Royal Institute of Technology / Linkoping University / Lund University|
|Taiwan||National Tsing Hua University|
If you have any inquiries about the exchange program offered by Graduate School of Science and Technology, kindly contact the Office of Student Services (International) at Yagami Campus.
Office of Student Services (International)
Graduate School of Science and Technology
Keio University Yagami Campus
3-14-1 Hiyoshi, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama 223-8522
*Please note that the university-wide exchange program and the exchange program oriented by Graduate School of Science and Technology are different. For the list of university-wide exchange program offered by Keio University, please refer to the following website.