"Yagami Campus Saving Energy Campaign" Poster & Slogan Contest (-7/6)
Updated June 18, 2007
Yagami campus facilities have been improving recently, and so are our research and study environment. However, this also translates into higher energy consumption. The purpose of this contest is to raise awareness among students and staff about the importance of energy saving. Students should make a poster under the theme "Save Energy at Yagami Campus in the Summer."
"Save Energy at Yagami Campus In the Summer"
16:30 on July 6th (Friday), 2007
1st Prize: Nintendo DS Lite
2nd Prize: iPod shuffle
There are additional awards such as slogan award, design award etc. (extra prize: eco-friendly product)
※ All applicants will receive a small prize for participation.
The competition is open to undergraduate and graduates students, as well as faculty members.
1) Submit you work in electronic format（PDF, PowerPoint, Word etc.）or hand painting.
2) You can apply either to the poster contest or the slogan contest.
3) Posters must be in A3 sized paper. Slogans must also be designed in A3 paper.
4) All material should be submitted to Environmental Preservation Center (3F in Sousoukan, back of General Affairs Division). You must inform the staff of your name, grade, lab and contact information (telephone number, email address etc).
■Announcement of Results
1) The results will be announced at the lobby of Sousoukan, and on the webpage of the Faculty of Science and Technology by the middle of July.
2) The winner's poster will be displayed on various places at Yagami campus and on the webpage of the Faculty of Science and Technology.
1) Original design only.
2) Do not use copyrighted works without permission.
3) Winning posters and slogans' copyrights shall become the property of Keio University. Posters will not be returned.
Keio University Faculty of Science and Technology Committee for Energy-Saving Promotion （inquiry：ext. 40031 e-mail email@example.com）